1) Have you ever been to the Atlanta?
Does driving through it count? It feels like a lifetime when you do.
2) Do you enjoy traveling by train?
Wow! I did once in my life. I’d like to do it again some day with my kids.
3) “Midnight Train to Georgia” is Sam Winters’ signature number at the karaoke bar. What’s your go-to song when you take the mic?
I guess that would have to be “Freak” or is there a song called “Run for the Life” . I sing that bad.
4) Do you drink tea?
Yes but only ice tea. I can’t stand hot tea. It makes me think that I should be sick or something.
5) What’s the most recent thing you purchased for your home?
Does a computer count? Oh wait we won the iPad. Let’s see…. well my husband bought filters. I buy food, cleaning supplies, etc. Hey what are you trying to figure out what I spend for my money on? Did my husband put you up to this?
6) Are there dishes in your kitchen sink right now?
8) What was the last check you wrote?
A check to the school for my daughter to skate there. They convert the gym to a skating rink.
9) What color are your eyes?
Greenish Brown. Sometimes Brownish Green. Depends on my mood or how deep the water is.